What precautions needs to be taken while using touch screen in Samsung Smartphones ?
The Finger and included S Pen can be used to easily select items or perform functions. So tap your finger to perform various action and controls. Actions using the S Pen with the button pressed provide additional conveniences, such as screen capture and many more. Pull out the S Pen from the slot to use it.
( Tapping Mobile device )
Below mentioned are some precautions :
● Use only fingers or the S Pen to use the touch screen.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices.
● Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch screen to malfunction.
● To avoid damaging the touch screen, do not tap it with anything sharp or apply excessive pressure to it with your fingertips.
● The device may not recognise touch inputs close to the edges of the screen, which are outside of the touch input area.
● Leaving the touch screen idle for extended periods may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting. Turn off the touch screen when you do not use the device.
Related Model Information
GT-I9100LKAXSG, GT-I9190ZKAXSG, GT-I9190ZWAXSG, GT-I9300GRDXSG, GT-I9300MBAXSG, GT-I9300MBEAFR, GT-I9300MBXXSG, GT-I9300RWAXSG, GT-I9300RWXXSG, GT-I9300ZKAXSG, GT-I9305MBDXST, GT-N7000RWAXSG, GT-N7100RWAXSG, GT-N7100RWDXSG, GT-N7100RWXXSG, GT-N7100TADXSG, GT-N7100VSAXSG, GT-N7100VSDAFR, GT-N7100VSDXSG, GT-N7100ZBDXSG, SM-N9000ZIEXSG, SM-N9000ZWEXSG, SM-N9005WDEXSI, SM-N9005ZIEXSI, SM-N9005ZREXSI, SM-N9005ZWEXSI