Even though Download booster feature on Galaxy S5 is enable, it does not work to download contents. What is the problem?
A : Under next situations, Download booster feature doesn’t work.
1. When you download large files, the device may heat up.
If the device exceeds a set temperature, the feature will turn off.
2. This feature supports Hypertext Transmission Protocol (HTTP) 1.1 only.
So, It can be activated in Play Store, Samsung Apps, Samsung Video , YouTube,
Play Movies, Play Games, Internet(S-Browser), Chrome (ChromeBrowser), Baidu,
and not all applications.
The feature cannot be used with other protocols, such as HTTPS or FTP.
So, it’s not supported regarding to attached files of E-mail , Streaming service like
Dropbox or Twitter
3. It support only for downlink under environment of Wi-Fi and LTE(NOT 3G) networks
4. It only work regarding to contents over 30MB
5. When speed difference of Wi-Fi and LTE occurs more than 5 times, download booster
In the case the speed difference is big, it show rather inefficient situation on speed side if
download booster is applied.
Related Model Information