Galaxy Note 4- How to set up the My Interest Wallpaper on the Lock Screen?
1. Here are our Dynamic Lock screen service composed of My Interest.
You can set your device to show high quality images based on your interests
on the lock screen. Pinch the Home screen with two finger . Alternatively,
Tap and hold on the Home screen
2. Select ‘Wallpapers’ icon
3. Wallpaper setting page for Home screen, Lock screen, Home and lock
screen display. Tap Lock screen.
4. Tap the ‘My Interests’ menu
5. There are various 7 categories most users prefer. It’s Drawings, Travel,
Nature, Landscape, Night sky, Pets, Food.
Select your preferred categories. New wallpaper images will be downloaded
for the category you just selected.
Receiving new wallpaper images via mobile networks may result in additional
charges. We recommend using Wi-Fi networks instead.
6. You can make the image interactive through Settings. Tap the Settings
7. Tap the Dynamic effect to add dynamic effects to lock screen wallpapers,
such as zooming in and moving. Enabling Dynamic effect will disable any unlock
effects currently enabled. If you want to see a common images, then Un-check
8. And you can set your time interval of changing wallpapers. Tap
There are 4 options of Every 1 HR, 3HR, 6HR, 12HR and Select the time
interval you want.
9. To receive a better quality service with less duplication, based on
your preferences, tap the Enhanced service.
To provide you with a more enhanced experience, My interest service
seeks access to your device identifier and what type of categories
selected or image rendered
10. If you complete to select settings, return to back screen and Tab
‘Set as wallpaper’.
Return to the Home screen. Turn off the LCD and Turn on the LCD again.
You can see colorful and brilliant images on the Lock screen
11. On the wallpaper, you can move to Content Provider mobile web page
or App service through tapping on the Logo.
Just tap the Logo on the bottom area
12. Swipe the screen. Then you are able to move to mobile web
site which real image files uploaded.
Related Model Information