Galaxy Tab Pro S - How can I restore to factory default ?
1. Tap the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then tap [All apps].
2. Tap [Samsung] folder and then [Samsung Recovery].
Note: Before performing a factory data reset, ensure you back up all important data
stored on the device.
3. Tap [Backup Management] and then [Factory Image].
4. Tap [Recover].
5. Tap [Recover].
6. Tap [OK] and then the computer is restarted.
7. Tap [Yes] and then start to recover.
8. Tap [OK] to restart the system.
Related Model Information