Galaxy A5/A7 2017 - How to install the SIM or USIM card on Single SIM model
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Note : Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole.
Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Place the SIM or USIM card on the tray with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
Use only a nano-SIM card.
Note : Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card.
Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
4. Gently press the SIM or USIM card into the tray to secure it.
Note : If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray.
5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged.
Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
• You cannot insert a nano-SIM card and a microSD card in tray 2 at the same time.
Related Model Information
SM-A520F, SM-A520F/DS, SM-A520X, SM-A720F/DS, SM-A720X