What is ActionShot in Camera?
ActionShot is special shooting mode for capturing outdoor activities. And we recommend that you maintain a distance of at least 3 meters from the object to the camera. It requires that there is enough light so that the object and background are not blurred by camera tracking the object.
In ActionShot mode, you can capture shots of a moving subject and then combine them into a single photo that shows the action. To use this function, please follow the steps below.
1. Press the Camera key.
2. Rotate the device anti-clockwise to the landscape orientation.
3. Tap .
4. Aim the camera lens at your subject in motion and press the Camera key to capture the first shot.
5. Move the device to follow the moving subject. The device captures the next photo automatically.
6. Continue to follow the subject until the device has captured all the shots necessary for the action photo. The camera will automatically combine them into one photo.
• Move the device horizontally or vertically to track the moving subject.
• In Action shot mode, the part of the scene that is not captured appears black.
• The distance between the camera and subject should be at least 3 meters.
• For best results, capture photos in well-lit areas with plenty of contrast between the subject and the background.
Related Model Information