water filter is leaking.
If your water filter is leaking, it may be installed incorrectly. To check for and fix an incorrectly installed water filter, follow these steps:
1. Shut off the refrigerator water line at the point where the line attaches to the house water source.
2. Your water filter can be in one of two places, in the upper right side of your refrigerator or behind the vegetable bin.
• If it is in the upper right side of your refrigerator, remove the upper glass shelf from the refrigerator so you can get to the filter easily.
• If it is behind the vegetable bin, remove the vegetable bin.
3. Examine the water filter to see if the LOCK indicator mark on the filter is aligned with the indicator mark on the filter cover.
※Note: The LOCK indicator mark looks like a closed padlock.
4. If the LOCK indicator mark on the filter is not aligned with the indicator mark on the filter cover, turn the filter clockwise until the marks are aligned.
5. Turn on the water line. Check for leaks.
6. If there are no leaks, put the shelf or vegetable bin back into the refrigerator.
7. If there is still a leak, Please click on the "Create Online Service Request" button below to initiate the service process.
If you need to arrange for a service appointment, leave the water turned off. Your refrigerator will keep your food fresh and cold with the water turned off, but will not dispense water or make ice cubes.