How to transfer picture to MP3 player
Emodio is the PC application for Samsung the MP3 Player
Follow these steps to transfer files from your PC to the player.
Step 1) Emodio will automatically start when the player is connected to your PC.
• If the program does not start automatically, double-click Emodio icon on the desktop.
Step 2) Click the desired file icon on the left side.
• Choose the file type you want to transfer by clicking on one of these icons
Represents a photo.
Step 3) Select the file to transfer in the left file list.
Step 4) Click icon.
• The Selected file is transferred to the player.
Step 5) The file is transferred.
• Do not disconnect the USB cable during file transfer.This may cause damage to the player or your PC.
• When transferring a photo file to the player using Emodio, it is automatically converted into JPG format before transfer. The file size is automatically adjusted.
• A photo file that is transferred to the player without using Emodio can look different from the source on the screen of the player.
• Some models do not support this function. Please refer to the user manual of your model. You can find the user manual on [www.samsung.com > Support > Download Center > Search by Model number].