How to create a Samsung Account with Galaxy Note 10.1- 2014 Edition?
During the Initial setup, you were promted to create a Samsung account. If you skipped this step, follow the steps below on creating or signing into a Samsung Account. Check internet connection before begining either using WiFi or Data Connection.
1. From the home screen, go to apps list.
2. Select Settings-> General->Accounts->Add Account
3. Select Samsung Account from the list
4. Select Create new account if you don't have any registered Samsung account yet.
Note: If you have an existing Samsung account, touch Sign in and enter yourEmail and Password, then touch Sign into continue.
5. On the new Samsung account screen, enter the required information:
Email, Password, Date of birth, First name and Last name.
6. Mark the Receive newsletter checkbox to get regular updates on new
features, services, and content available through Samsung services. Touch Sign up to Continue.
Note: If you have a Facebook account, touch Use your Facebook info to login to your account and auto-populate any matching fields.
7. Review and accept the terms. Tap Agree agree to continue.
8. Samsung Account is created.
Note: Check your Samsung account email client's inbox to confirm or verify.
Related Model Information
SM-P6050ZKEXSG, SM-P6050ZWAXSG, SM-P6050ZWEXSG