Galaxy Note 4- How to remove the fingerprint registered already?
We can remove a existing fingerprint which is set up.
1. Go to Settings and tap Finger Scanner on PERSONALISATION.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. Tap the additional options button
5. Tap Select and choose the fingerprint to remove
6. Tap the Recycle button. If all fingerprints will be deregistered, the screen
lock type will be changed to Swipe.
Related Model Information