I cannot connect my GT-I8000 to my PC using ActiveSync.
With ActiveSync, you can synchronize your device with your computer and back up and restore your data. To connect your handset to your computer, your PC must have already installed ActiveSync, either from supplied CD-ROM or the Microsoft website (http://www.microsoft.com).
1. Check whether you have installed the ActiveSync software in your device. If not, install ActiveSync, either from your CD-ROM or Microsoft website.
※Note : Connect your device to a computer.
1) Tap Start.
2) On the Productivity screen, tap Settings.
3) On the Basic Settings tab, tap General Settings.
4) Select USB Connection and ActiveSync.
5) Tap Done.
6) Connect one end (mini-USB) of the PC data cable to the multifunction jack on your device and the other end to the USB port on your computer.
2. Check your Cubic37 is connected well with PC by USB cable.
3. Be sure your Cubic37’s USB Connection mode is set at ‘ActiveSync’ just like following picture.
Related Model Information