When connecting my mobile phone, it is indicated as memory card in New PC Studio. What do I need to do?
Option 1) Reboot your mobile phone and reconnect it to the PC.
Option 2) Initialize your mobile phone and reconnect it to the PC.
(* As data stored in your mobile phone will be erased when running initialization, perform it only when it is absolutely necessary.)
Option 3) Copy patch files for your OS in the applicable location.
- Patch files for 32-bit OS
1. Unzip the zip file of patch files.
2. Select all unzipped files (excluding FsUsbExDisk.sys).
3. Copy the selected files to C:\Windows\System32 (Windows system folder).
4. Select FsUsbExDisk.sys among unzipped files
5. Copy the selected file to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers (Windows system folder\Drivers).
6. Uninstall New PC Studio and reinstall it.
- Patch files for 64-bit OS
1) Unzip the zip file of patch files.
2) Select all unzipped files (excluding TFsExDisk.sys).
3) Copy the selected files to C:\Windows\Syswow64 (Windows system64 folder).
4) Select TFsExDisk.sys among unzippped files.
5) Copy the selected file to C:\Windows\Syswow64\Drivers (Windows system64 folder\Drivers).
6) Uninstall New PC Studio and reinstall it.
Option 4) Check if the service is running properly and if FsUsbExService.exe is listed in Task Manager.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administration Tools > Service, and check if FsUsbExService is there and if Startup Type is Auto and Status is Started. If Status is Stopped, change it to Started.
2. Check from Task Manager if FsUsbExService.exe is running.
3. If service has started properly and it is listed in Task Manager, uninstall New PC Studio and reinstall it.
Related Model Information