How do I insert the SIM Card into my Samsung Galaxy Camera™?
The Samsung Galaxy Camera uses a SIM card to provide access on data internet connectivity.
NOTE: The SIM card contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of the reach of small children.
To insert the SIM card, please follow the steps below.
- If the camera is currently turned on, power the camera off by pressing and holding the Power button for one to two seconds. Touch Power off > OK.
- To open the door on the bottom of the camera, slide the lock to the left (1) and swing the cover open (2).
- Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card socket (1) until the card clicks into place (2).
Note: Make sure that the card's gold contacts face into the camera and that the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the camera will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card back into the slot if the SIM is not detected.
- Close the door and slide the lock to the right to secure it in place (1).
- Power the camera back on by pressing and holding the Power button for one to two seconds.
Related Model Information