How To Update Your BIOS For Windows 8?
Last Update date :2017.04.19
- To update your BIOS you will need to use SW Update. If you do not currently have SW Update (located on the Start Screen or the Desktop), click here to download the SW update program.
- Not all Samsung PC's require a BIOS update, if you do not see the BIOS update in SW Update as shown below, your PC does not have an update available.
To install the BIOS update, follow the steps below:
- Launch SW Update from the Start Screen or your desktop. The program will open in the desktop.
- Click on Update from the left side menu.
- Locate the System BIOS Update, click on it, and then click Update. The BIOS Update will now be installed on your computer. Your computer will restart.
- If you receive an error message while attempting to download the BIOS, this is due to a temporary server error. Please try again later.
- If you do not see the Update option when you click on the BIOS Update, the update has already been installed.