What are the functions of the different buttons of the Galaxy Alpha?
The following buttons of the Galaxy Alpha has functionalities as described.
1. Power Key
- Press and hold to turn the device on or off
- Press to lock or unlock the device. The device goes into lock mode when the touch screen turns off.
2. Recent Apps
- Tap to open the list of recent applications used.
- Tap and hold to access additional options for the current screen.
3. Home Button
- Press to unlock the device. The device goes into lock mode when the touch screen turns off.
- Press to return to the Home Screen.
- Press twice to launch the S-voice feature.
- Press and hold on the homescreen to launch the Google Search.
4. Back Key
- Tap to return to the previous screen.
5. Volume Key
- Press to adjust the device volume (up and down to increase or deacrease the volume)
Related Model Information