How to set the HDMI setup options (Anynet+)
To set up the HDMI setup options, please follow the steps below.
1. With the unit in Stop mode, press the MENU button.
2. Press the ▲▼ buttons to select Setup, then press the ENTER or ► button.
3. Press the ▲▼ buttons to select HDMI Setup, then press the ENTER or ► button.
4. Press the ▲▼ buttons to select the desired display option, then press the ENTER or ► button.
When HDMI is set to on, you can operate the Anynet+ function.
Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) (Samsung products only)
Anynet+(HDMI_CEC) is On, Anynet+ functions will work.
However, if Anynet+(HDMI_CEC) is Off, Anynet+ function will not work.
to the below image.
1. What is Anynet+?
Anynet+ is a convenient function that offers linked operations with other Samsung products with the Anynet+ feature.
You can operate this unit using a Samsung TV remote control or power on your Samsung TV and Home theater and start disc playback simply by pressing the PLAY button on the TV’s remote. (Important: This function is not available if the HDMI cable does not support CEC.)
2. To use Anynet+
1) Connect the Blu-ray Disc Player to a Samsung TV with an HDMI cable. (User manual pages 21~23)
2) Set the Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) to “On” on your Blu-ray Disc Player.
3) Set the Anynet+ function on your TV. (See the TV instruction manual for more information.)
3. Anynet+ Functions
• One touch play
You can power on your Samsung TV and Home Theater, and play the disc in this unit simply by pressing the PLAY button on the TV’s remote.
• One touch watching
Select “Watching Blu-ray Disc Player” or “Connected to Blu-ray Disc Player" (depending on your TV's menu) in the Anynet+ menu on the TV. The Blu-ray Disc Player will automatically turn on and the TV will be switched to HDMI mode.
• Remote control Link
You can operate this player with your Samsung TV remote control.
• Available buttons on the Samsung TV remote :
These buttons work the same as this Blu-ray Disc player's remote control.
. Playback control buttons :
. Menu operation button :
. Numeric buttons :
. Color buttons :
4. TV anynet+ Menu
When you press the Anynet+ button on your Samsung TV's remote control, the following On-Screen Display (OSD) will be shown
• Blu-ray Disc Player Menu
• When playing a movie : brings up the disc’s menu (same as DiSC MENU button on the Blu-ray Disc Player’s remote control)
• In Stop mode : brings up the SETUP menu (same as the MENU button on the Blu-ray Disc Player’s remote control.)
• Blu-ray Disc Player Operation Menu
• When playing a DVD VIDEO, DVD-RW/-R, BD-ROM, BD-RE : shows INFO OSD (same as INFO button on the player's remote control)
Important: These menus may look different depending on your Samsung TV.
Related Model Information