What is Auto Channel function?
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control.
2. The main menu appears on the screen. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Channel mode. Then press the ENTERbutton to access the Channel.
3. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Auto Program, then press the ENTER button.
4. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the antenna connection, then press the ENTER button.
Air: “Air” antenna signal.
Cable: “Cable” antenna signal.
Auto: “Air” and “Cable” antenna signals.
5. When selecting the Cable TV system: Press the ENTER button to start the auto program. Press the ▲,▼, ◄ or ► to select the correct analog signal cable system source among “STD”, “HRC”, and “IRC”. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select “Start”, then press the ENTER button. If you have Digital cable TV, select the cable system signal source for both Analog and Digital.
• STD, HRC and IRC identify various types of cable TV systems. Contact your local cable company to identify the type of cable system that exists in your particular area. At this point the signal source has been selected.
6. The TV begins memorizing all available stations.
• After all the available channels are stored, it starts to remove scrambled channels. The Auto program menu then reappears.
• If you want to stop Auto Programming, press the ENTER button. The “Stop Auto Program?” message will be displayed. Select “Yes” by pressing the ◄ or ► button, then press the ENTER button. Press the EXIT button to exit.