How do I use bookmark (internet) in GT-I8000?
Learn to access and bookmark your favorite web pages with the Opera Mobile browser.
• The Opera browser on your Cubic37 is great for surfing the internet. Not only is it faster than most other browsers, but it is stylish too.
1. Go to ‘Internet’ option from ‘Start’ menu.
2. Click on ‘Opera Browser’ (for Vodafone users click on ‘Live!’).
3. Click an arrow on the bottom right corner. Refer to the first picture below.
4. Click on address bar. Refer to the second picture below.
5. Enter desired web address in the bar (try www.bbc.co.uk).
• You may incur additional charges for accessing the web and downloading media.
• Available icons may vary depending on your region or service provider.
Related Model Information