What to do when water or detergent remains after the wash cycle has ended
If you have excessive amounts of water or detergent in the dispenser, or your washer may not be leveled, water or detergent remains after the wash cycle has Ended. Your washer may be tilted forward.
To drain water and detergents, refer to the followings:
1. Activate the siphon.
• The method to drain water and detergents in the detergent box is to activate the siphon.
• The Siphon is activated when the pipe is filled with water and drain water till the pressure returns to the normal.
• Please see the Diagram below.
The Siphon is activated by the Difference of Height.
If the unit is tilt toward even slightly, under that condition, Siphon easily stops. Because the force to carry the water is less than ones which is level.
2. When the siphon stops, you must level your washing machine.
• For the proper leveling procedures, click here.