Why Internet connection mode is changed to GPRS automatically sometimes?
Your Internet connection mode is changed to GPRS automatically, sometimes.
This is because,
1. When you move out from Wi-Fi zone, the Internet connection will be changed automatically from Wi-Fi to GPRS.
• Using the Internet costs you extra charge.
• How to turn on/off Wi-Fi
Step 1: Select Start > Select Setting.
Step 2: Select Connections> Select Wireless Manager.
Step 3: Check Wi-Fi On/Off.
2. Microsoft’s Internet application (ex: Exchange mail) has this behavior but not a bug. This is Microsoft’ POLICY.
3. Samsung development team is making efforts to develop new methods to prevent this from happening for your conveniences.
1) Provide a setting option which can let users decide whether to use data connection service (ex: GPRS) or not.
2) Provide a setting option which can let the device discover whether Wi-Fi connection is on or not. If Wi-Fi connection is on, never connect to Data network like GPRS.
Related Model Information