How to calibrate the touchscreen of XE700T1C with Windows 8 Operating System?
If the pointer on the screen does not precisely match the points you touch, you can calibrate the touch screen by following the steps below:
- Tap the top right corner of your display to open the Charms menu.
- In the Charms menu select Search.
- Tap the search bar and type Control Panel. Select Control Panel from the search results.
- In the Control Panel window, select 'Hardware and Sound.'
Note: If you do not see the Hardware and Sound option in the Control Panel, select 'Category' by View by:
- In the Hardware and Sound menu, select Tablet PC Settings.
- In the Tablet PC Settings window, select 'Calibrate.' The Calibration screen appears.
- On the Calibration screen, touch the point represented by the '+' mark and then remove your finger. The + mark appears sequentially from the top left to the bottom right of the screen.
- On the 'Do you want to save the calibration data?' window, click Yes. The touch screen is now calibrated.
Related Model Information
XE700T1C-A01AE, XE700T1C-A02IL, XE700T1C-G01AE, XE700T1C-G01RU, XE700T1C-G02IL, XE700T1C-H02AE, XE700T1C-K01AE, XE700T1C-L01AE