Even though Download booster feature on Galaxy Tab S is enabled, it doesn’t appear to download contents any faster. What’s the problem?
Under the following conditions, the Download booster does not work with Galaxy Tab S.
1. When you download large files, the device may heat up.
If the device exceeds a set temperature, the feature will turn off.
2. This feature supports Hypertext Transmission Protocol (HTTP) 1.1 only.
So, It can be activated in Play Store, Samsung Apps, Samsung Video , YouTube,
Play Movies, Play Games, Internet(S-Browser), Chrome (ChromeBrowser), Baidu etc.
but NOT all applications.
The feature cannot be used with other protocols, such as HTTPS or FTP.
So, it does not support the download of E-mail attachments, and services such as
Dropbox or Twitter
3. It supports downlink when using Wi-Fi and LTE (and NOT 3G / 2G) networks
4. Only supported files over 30MB in size will be downloaded via Download booster
5. When download data speed difference between Wi-Fi and LTE is 5 times greater
(when compared against each other) download booster will not be used.
Related Model Information