How to use the water dispenser?
USING WATER DISPENSER
With the water dispenser, you can obtain chilled water easily without opening the refrigerator door.
Lift up and pull out the water tank.
• Hold the handgrips on both sides to lift out the water tank.
• Clean the inside of water tank before using it for the first time.
- For more space, empty the water off the water tank, remove the lid completely,
place the water tank back and use it to store food.
Fill the water tank with water, ensuring that it is in a stable position,
allowing for the extended water supply outlet.
• Fill with water up to 2.8 L If it is filled higher than this, it may overflow when the lid is closed.
• It is impossible to fill the tank with water while it is positioned in the refrigerator.
Fill the water lifting the round lid in the arrow direction to open.
Please fill the water after holding and lifting the large lid to open it.
Close the refrigerator door after fitting the water tank.
• Confirm that the dispenser cock is outside after closing the door.
※CAUTION - Fix water tank to the fridge door tightly.
If not, water tank may not be operate correctly.
Do not use the refrigerator without the water tank.
If not, it may cause an efficiency problem.
※CAUTION - Do not put anything other than water in the water tank.
Place a glass underneath the water outlet and push gently against the dispenser lever with
Make sure the glass is in line with the dispenser to prevent the water from bouncing out.
※CAUTION - Check that the locking device is set to “unlock”.
Water can only be dispensed on this setting.
§ WARNING §
• If you plan to go away for a significant time, empty the refrigerator and turn it off.
Wipe the excess moisture from the inside of the appliance and leave the doors open.
This helps keep odour and mold from developing.
• If the refrigerator is not to be used for a long period of time, pull out the power plug.