How to clean the drain pump of my dishwasher?
If the dishwasher fails to drain because the drain pump is clogged with foreign matter or there is an abnormal noise coming from the drain pump, you must unclog and clean the drain pump as instructed below.
1. Remove the lower rack.
2. See the "Cleaning the filter" section to remove the cylindrical micro fi lter.
3. Remove any moisture from the filter using a sponge.
4. Remove the drain-pump cover by pushing its handle in
the arrow direction (1), and then pulling up (2).
5. Check the impeller to see if it's in good condition.
Then, remove any foreign matter from the pump
6. Reinsert the drain-pump cover into place, and then
press down until you hear a clicking sound.
Related Model Information
DMS300TRW/XSG, DMS300TRW/ZAM, DMS600TIX/XSG, DMS600TIX/ZAM, DW-FN320W/XSG, DW-FN320W/YA