What to do when Camera batteries drain too quickly
Your cameras battery will drain more quickly if one of the following conditions occur:
• You use the camera in a cold environment.
• You use Flash and the Zoom frequently.
• The battery is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced.
1. The battery may lose power more quickly in low temperature (below 0°C). Keep the battery warm by putting into your pocket.
2. Using the flash or recording videos depletes the battery quickly. Whenever possible, limit the use of the flash and Zoom and recording videos. Recharge battery if needed.
3. If the battery drains quickly or does not hold a charge and the LED on the charging cable shows the battery is charged, the battery is malfunctioning and you need to replace it.