How do we enable the Private Mode feature of Galaxy S5
Follow the steps below to learn on how to set the Galaxy S5 to Private Mode.
1. On the Apps screen, tap Private mode of Settings .
Alternatively, open the notifications panel or the quick setting panel, and tap Private
mode to activate it.
2. Read the on-screen information and tap Next.
3. View the type of content that can be saved in private mode and tap Next.
4. Read the on-screen information about using private mode and tap Start.
5. Set an unlock code and backup PIN. When this mode is activated, appears at indicator panel.
6. While Private Mode is enabled, select items you want to mark as Private.
7. Tap the more button and select Move to Private. These items will now be hidden
when Private mode is disabled.
On Hidden images through Private Mode, private icons are displayed.
When you have selected the items to hide, on the Apps screen, tap Settings → Private mode,
and then drag the Private mode switch to the left. Alternatively, open the quick setting panel
and tap Private mode to deactivate it.
The selected items will disappear from the screen.
8. To remove an item from Private mode, first select the items you want to remove
from private mode. Then, tap the more button and select Remove from Private.
The selected items will no longer be secured or hidden.
9. To view hidden items, on the Apps screen, tap My Files.
If you select Private directory, all items added in private mode appear on the screen.
Related Model Information
SM-G900FZDAXSG, SM-G900FZDEXSG, SM-G900FZKAXSG, SM-G900FZKEXSG, SM-G900FZWAXSG, SM-G900FZWEXSG