What is Ultra Power Saving Mode and how do I use it with Galaxy Tab S?
Ultra power saving mode saves battery power by applying a simplified grey scale theme
to your home screen and limiting the number of usable apps.
To set the Ultra Power Saving mode:
1. Pull down the status bar from the top of the screen using one fingers, and Scroll to
the right and select the Ultra power saving mode.
2. With current battery percentage and Estimated max standby time, information popup
for Ultra power saving mode is displayed and then tap OK.
3. Changed to Ultra power saving mode.
4. The information popup for Ultra Power Saving Mode is displayed, and then tap OK.
5. Device now set to use "Ultra Power Saving Mode"
Related Model Information