Galaxy Note EDGE - How to create my own panels using Express me?
1. By using Express me option on Edge screen, You can create your own edge screen panels
by adding handwriting or applying various effects to images. But, please note Express me
is only provided on the Edge screen when Flip wallet is closed, Edge screen is only turned on,
and in Lock screen. Drag your finger upwards from the bottom of the Edge screen, and
then tap . Alternatively, open the All apps screen and tap Settings and Edge screen.
The Edge screen settings screen will appear.
2. Select Express me.
3. Tap Add icon.
4. Tap the image icon to change the image on the Express me panel and select
the desired image which want to show on the Edge screen. You can add text
or handwriting or image effect.
5. Drag the image on the screen to specify the area to set as a panel. Then, use
the available editing options.
• Rotate: Rotate or flip the image.
• Effect: Apply various effects to the image.
• Image: Add extra images into the image.
• Object: Add extra objects, such as colors or patterns, to the image.
6. Tap when you are done.
7. The saved image will be added as a custom panel to the Express me panels list.
If you select the your own panel , it is provided on the Edge screen when Flip wallet is closed,
Edge screen is only turned on, and in Lock screen.
Related Model Information