Smartphones go a long way in keeping you connected at all times, but imagine having something with a larger screen, a longer battery life, better video quality and fast, easy navigation that isn’t quite as big (or as heavy) as a laptop. That’s where Galaxy Tab comes in.
Here are a few ways you can take full advantage of the Tab’s many impressive features:
1. Take the Tab Anywhere
It weighs less than 400 grams and has a 7-inch screen, which makes it smaller than that textbook in your bag.
2. Awesome Video and Gaming Capabilities
The Tab supports the latest Adobe® Flash Player™ 10.1 software for fast, seamless web viewing and gaming. It's also a great device to watch YouTube™ on.
3. Share Photos and Videos with Friends
The rear-facing 3-megapixel camera captures photos and videos that are easy to edit, upload and share right away, and the front-facing camera allows you to video chat* with friends.
4. Download Cool Content to Multiple Devices
Media Hub provides content that can be downloaded and viewed on up to five devices, including the Tab, Galaxy S smartphone and a PC.
5. View Clear, Crisp Photos and Videos
Upload videos and photos, then share them with everyone.
6. Use the Tab as an Alarm Clock
Wake up on time and avoid getting detention again for being late to class.
7. Download Music on Amazon MP3 and Cool Apps Like N.O.V.A. and Angry Birds
8. Stay Connected
Keep up with friends on Facebook, Twitter and other networking sites via Social Hub and enjoy messaging capability.
9. Read e-Books and Magazines with the Tab's Vast Digital Library
Get access to more than 2 million books and thousands of magazines and newspapers, in more than 20 different languages.
10. Surf the Web—the Tab is Really Fast
*Users can align the Galaxy Tab with video chat clients and seamlessly talk with other people over a Wi-Fi connection.