Clearer shots in the dark
Enjoying a night out on the town? The F2.5 lens captures the light to take clearer shots in the dark. Capturing moments at night have never been easier with this bright F2.5 lens. From sunsets to candle lit dinners, enjoy the moments as they are and never worry about getting dark and blurry results or disturbing those around you with the bright flash of a camera.
Capture a vision that’s clearer and wider
With its remarkable 16.1MP high-resolution sensor, the slim, stylish ST88 delivers your memories in vivid, sharply-detailed images. The 25mm wide-angle lens ensures you’ll get a memorable group shots, with each and every person in the frame. Also, even if you’re shooting from far away, get as close as you’d like while maintaining optimal image quality with the 5x optical zoom.
It remains perfectly still even if you don’t
The ST88’s Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) gives you steady and focused pictures, even if you’re not perfectly still. Whether you’re in a low light situation, zooming into a shot, or have a momentary case of shaky hands, your photos come out sharp and clear.
- CCD Image Sensor
- Approx 16.1 Megapixels
- Approx 16.4 Megapixels
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation)
- (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (wide), 250cm ~ infinity (tele) Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (tele) Auto macro: 5cm ~ infinity (wide), 100cm ~ infinity (tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Samsung Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm (35mm Film Equivalent: 25 ~ 125mm)
- F2.5 (W) ~ F6.3 (T)
- 5X Optical Zoom Lens
- Still Image Mode: 1.0 - 5.0X (optical x digital: 25.0X) Play Mode: 1 - 14.4X (Depends on Image Size)
- TFT LCD
- 3.0" 460,000k-dots (hVGA) display
- • Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
• Program: 1 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
• Night: 8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot