- Diversity & Inclusion
- Supply Chain
- Report & Policy
- Facts & Figures
Environmental Activities Around the World
Samsung Electronicsoperates a variety of eco-friendly activities about climate change, resource depletion and the preservation of the environment.
- U.S.AEducation of Climate Change
- BRAZILEducation of Water Savings
- PORTUGALRecycling Campaign
- SWEDENUpcycling of Electronics
- CHINAEducation of Water Savings
- MEXICOBeach Clean Up
- U.KRecycling Campaign
- SLOVAKIAStream Purification
- DENMARKRecycling Workshop
- INDIABeach Clean Up
- PANAMABeach Clean Up
- GERMANYClean Business Day
- ROMANIARecycling Campaign
- VIETNAMStream Purification
- REPUBLIC OF KOREAGreen School
- COLOMBIAGreen Smart School
- FRANCEClean Business Day
- UKRAINEClean Business Day
- THAILANDBeach Clean Up
What kind of activity are conducted by Samsung Electronics?
01. Activities for Responding to Climate Change
Planting trees, Education of climate change, Encouraged the electric vehicles, etc.
- UkrinePlant a tree
- KoreaGreen school education program
- USAEducation of climate change
- PortugalEncouraged the use of electric-hybrid vehicles
Activities of resource saving
Education of resource saving, Campaign of take-back, Recycling and Water saving, etc.
- UKRecycling education program
- PortugalE-waste take-back campaign
- VietnamWater saving campaign
Conservations of Biodiversity
Activities for ecosystems, Protect the habitats of endangered species, etc.
- PanamaA beach purification activity
- KoreaPreservation of costal sand dunes
- KoreaPreservation of migratory birds
Samsung will continue to participate in efforts aimed at making the planet a cleaner, more sustainable place to live by gloval environmental activities.