For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shaped the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future", Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees & global community.
Join the Samsung Family and be part of our 'Best-In-Class' Talent.
|Position||Senior Staff, Service Network|
|Department||CS - EB|
- Coordinate with operation team, part team and technical support on service centre issue.
- Monitor service centre pending job and track individual service centre performance
- Monitor service centre account health (credit), part inventory, ordering status, soft skill
- Organise training for service centre, coordination for technical training
- Manage warranty entitlement system for enterprise business
- Portfolio management
- Service partner performance management
- Pricing, cost analysis, measurement and reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidate with customer service operation experience
- Candidate with customer network experience will be an added advantage
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org