For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shaped the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future", Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees & global community.
Join the Samsung Family and be part of our 'Best-In-Class' Talent.
PositionService Manager (Mobile phone)
- Manage mobile phone business post sales support infrastructure to ensure the delivery of service through our service partners
- Manage the service performance to customer, ensure that service level are achieved in the line with contract / SLA and deliver outstanding customer service and across location
- Manpower management and allocation of duties for the support team.
- Execute ad-hoc strategic initiatives as and when required by management
- Periodic review of existing systems and processes to ensure it is in good order as well as to implement improvements
- Developing strong relationships and teams
- Managing the resources and to ensure coverage is provided according to the agreed resource capacity
- To be the provisioning escalation point for specific services for both internal and external customers
- To find out the cause of issue arise from stakeholder for problematic works order and to provide progress update in systems, customers and sales.
- To analyse provisioning report so as to identify key milestones that has passed deadline and not acted upon by respective stakeholder
- Supports the service process by helping to identify opportunities as well as assisting with qualification analysing client needs and requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in mobile phone business within the after sales service field
- Excellent communication skill and coaching ability.
- Able to work under pressure
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org