For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shaped the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future", Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees & global community.
Join the Samsung Family and be part of our 'Best-In-Class' Talent.
- Troubleshoot and repair Samsung product
- To deliver training to the customer when required
- Monitor and follow up assigned job
- Contact customer on quotations, uncollected units and ensure KPI are met
- Work with other supporting department to resolve issues raised by customer
- To serve and assist the customer in matter related to all technical issue
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- One year renewable contract
- Please email your resume to email@example.com