For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have helped shaped the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future", Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees & global community.
Join the Samsung Family and be part of our 'Best-In-Class' Talent.
PositionSenior Staff, Web Support
- Support operation column of Samsung Website (editorial, escalation and / or any relevant function as required)
- Training for relevant digital applications and functions to relevant parties.
- Oversees respond, functionality and the quality of contents on website
- Marketing planning / strategy to promote digital service via various channel
- To manage and support all operational incidents through to successful completion and customer satisfaction.
- To manage and providing functional support via service tracking, online, email enquiries and analyse problem and provide appropriate solutions.
- To manage and review online and / or emails content quality
- To support and manage for online content & visual with co-operation with other relevant department
- Operation of support section in samsung.com
- Training Online service operation and dealing with customer (E-mail, Chat, SNS, etc)
- Local specialised service operation
- Local contents management and localization
- Any relevant adhoc project and reporting from time to time basis
- Ability in data analysis, proactive
- At least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology / E-Business Commerce.
- At least 2 years of working experience related fields.
- Negotiation skills & strong teamwork / collabouration.
- Fluent in English with an excellent standard of written and spoken communication
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment / problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability in data analysis, provide proactive feedback & action plan.
- A fast learner, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Self-motivated, proactive and excellent team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Excel
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin with knowledge of dialects are an added advantage.
- Travelling are required as when needed
- Please email your resume to email@example.com