Deliver your message clearly and reliably 24 hours a day
Robust LEC Series displays provide your business the durability and performance to visually communicate to your audience 24/7. To maximise the impact of digital signage, customers must be able to clearly view pictures and read text. With exceptional brightness, LEC Series displays produce vibrant, realistic images that captivate the eye. Even in brightly lit conditions, the displays project lifelike pictures behind an anti-glare surface so that customers can comfortably view messages from different angles. With higher readability and a 24-hour operating capacity, LEC Series displays provide a compelling, reliable viewing experience for customers.
Reduce TCO through lower operational costs, power consumption and greater durability
LEC Series displays can be a cost-efficient solution to businesses that need to present information continuously around-the-clock. With lower power consumption, reduced operating costs and greater durability, which decreases maintenance and replacement costs, the displays help decrease total cost of ownership (TCO). You can contain costs with these effective features:
∙ Edge-type LED LFD technology. The displays use less energy than conventional LFDs. With innovative LED BLU (backlight unit) technology, LEC Series displays also last longer and generate less heat. The need for additional cooling is reduced, and you can spend far less to promote key messages.
∙ Brightness sensor. The brightness sensor detects the amount of light in the surrounding environment and automatically adjusts the screen brightness. This feature conserves energy normally wasted on image projection.
∙ Multiple Display Control (MDC) protocol. MDC protocol technology enables you to operate multiple displays simultaneously. Reducing the labour time needed to manage multiple displays helps to reduce operating costs.
∙ Product durability. The displays’ high durability reduces maintenance and replacement costs. Optional protection glass from Samsung or third parties can be easily installed on the displays for enhanced preservation of the device.
Choose the slim display in the right size for your business
The slimmer bezel, narrower depth and lighter weight of LEC Series displays enabled by the edge type LED technology provide flexibility in design and installation. Available at a range of sizes from 32 in. to 75 in., the displays provide more options for businesses that want the same high performance for heavy, near-constant use in sizes big and small.
- 55" Diagonal Size
- 120Hz LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.21 (H) x 0.63 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1209.6 (H) x 680.4 (V) Active Display Area
- 700nit (TBD) Brightness
- 4,000:1 (TBD) Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178:178 Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7M Display Colour
- 72% Colour Gamut
- 1,252.4 x 727.7 x 51.7mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1,367 x 820 x 165mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 23.6kg Set Weight
- 28.2kg Package Weight
- 400 x 400mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- PIM Media Player Option Type
- AC 100 - 240V~ (+ / - 10%), 50/60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 0.5 watts Off Mode
- 220 (Max) / 123 (Typ.) / 750.2 (BTU) On Mode
- Less than 0.5 watts Sleep Mode
- CPU: PIM
- N / B: PIM
- S / B: PIM
- Embedded OS: PIM
- GPU: PIM
- FDM / HDD: PIM
- Memory: PIM
- Ethernet: PIM
- USB Connectivity: PIM
- Output Connectivity: PIM
- Others Connectivity: PIM
- Analog D-SUB
- DVI, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, A/V Component (Stero Jack)
- Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries Included
- WMN4270SD (TBD) Mount
- CML450D (Ceiling Mount) Specialty
- STN-L4055AD Stand
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: Customer Service Enquiry - 1800 88 3399