Gyeseong Elementary School
Samsung Smart School Solution was implemented at Gyeseong Elementary school to enhance the overall learning experience. A mobile educational environment was created using the Samsung TS-3 Series interactive whiteboard and Samsung GALAXY tablets. The implementation resulted in an increase in effectiveness and a more focused learning environment.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: 03-7711 7111
The P64FT LFD comes with an easy to use Content Library that holds a wide variety of multimedia. The Drag and Drop feature allows for simple uploading of files, which include CDs, flash animations, images, internet and PowerPoint presentations. And to make your content even more helpful, you can apply note-making on all PowerPoint presentations, videos, flash and image files. So, now your multimedia can be easily uploaded, accessed and tailored for your presentations.
- 30kHz ~ 81kHz H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 56Hz ~ 85Hz V-Scanning Frequency
- 65" Diagonal Size
- AMV3 Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.744 (H) x 0.744 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1,428.48 (H) x 803.52 (V) Active Display Area
- 500cd/m² Brightness
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178/178 Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 8 bit - 16.7M Display Colour
- 72% Colour Gamut
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- CCFL Type Light Source