McCarran International Airport
Samsung created for McCarran International Airport, looked to generate advertising revenue and increase marketing opportunities. The agreement called for 100 Samsung 460UT-2 LCD large format displays (LFD), the world's largest video wall, in exchange for branding rights and exposure to McCarran's 40 million annual passengers.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: 03-7711 7111
Choose the right view, landscape or portrait.
This Samsung LFD gives you the flexibility to display your image vertically or horizontally—whatever the situation calls for. With a pivot function that rotates the screen 90˚degrees and the freedom to display presentations in portrait mode or advertisements in landscape mode, this makes for one versatile monitor.
- 30kHz - 81kHz H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 56Hz - 85Hz V-Scanning Frequency
- 55" Diagonal Size
- S-PVA (DID)
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 0.63mm (H) x 0.63mm (V) Pixel Pitch
- 1,209.6mm x 680.4mm Active Display Area
- Max 700cd/m² Brightness
- 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178/178 Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time
- 8bit - 16.7M Display Colour
- 68% Colour Gamut
- 3,500:1 Contrast Ratio
- LED Type Light Source