Why Samsung Printer ?
Meeting Business Printing Needs
With a strong focus on R&D investment, our range of superior Samsung printers represent our core values by bringing businesses high-quality, eco-friendly performance. You can feel confident in the consistent printing results of our devices.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: Customer Service Enquiry - 1800 88 3399
- Standard : Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Optional : One-touch Print Screen, Direct USB, One-touch Eco mode
- Dual CPU (Main: 533 MHz, Sub: 150MHz)
- 2-Line LCD
- Standard : 128 MB
- Standard : Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / 10/100 Base Tx
- 290 W (Printing) / 60 W (Standby) / 1.6 W (Power Save)
- Less than 46 dBA (Color Printing), Less than 48 dBA (Mono Printing) / Less than 52dBA (Copying) / Less than 53dBA (ADF)
Easy Printer Manager
The Samsung Easy Printer Manager is an essential application for any serious business operation. Its simple...
Samsung MobilePrint is a BLI-evaluated solution that broadens the potential of your Samsung MFP by enabling...
Samsung SyncThru™ Admin 6
Samsung SyncThru™ Admin 6 is a robust printer fleet management solution that helps organisations increase...
Cloud printing for Samsung printers and MFPs represents our most innovative mobile printing tool to date....
Easy Document Creator
The Easy Document Creator has a range of easy-to-use features that enhance a business's productivity and...