Award & Certification
BLI Outstanding Monochrome Printer Line of the Year 2012
Once a year, BLI (Buyers Lab Institute) acknowledges the print manufacturers whose overall product lines are judged to be the best in their respective categories by virtue of their cumulative test results. BLI’s awards stand alone in that they are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that takes approximately two months to complete. The evaluation includes an extensive durability test, during a portion of which, each unit is run at the manufacturer’s maximum duty cycle.
In its 25th year, PC Mag annually surveys readers on product service and reliability, which is publically announced through its website. The annual ‘Reader’s Choice’ survey covers numerous categories such as desktops, laptops, phones, carriers, printers and others. “An Honorable Mention last year, Samsung earns a PCMag Readers' Choice Award this year for its well-regarded laser printers, especially in the color laser printer category.”
BLI Outstanding Achievement in Innovation 2012- January 2012
Samsung has been honoured with a Winter 2012 BLI's Outstanding Achievement' award in innovation for its Easy Eco Driver, which lets users easlily reduce toner usage to save money and conserve resources.
All Samsung business printers with the Blue Angels
Samsung prides itself in producing and manufacturing business printers with materials that are environmentally friendly and have a high product characteristics and production processes. The Blue Angel is a since 1978 , allocated eco-label for environmentally friendly products and services
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: Customer Service Enquiry - 1800 88 3399
Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
Simple and efficient printer management made easy
Discover simplified print management with Easy Printer Manager. This integrated EPM software allows you to quickly set up your device and monitor status using only simple-to-use software. Never worry about unexpectedly running out of toner again, as toner ordering, device discovery, application linking and other functions are all easily accessible with our Easy Printer Manager.
- One-touch Screen Print for Valuable Function
- Input Capacity and Type: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Output Capacity and Type: 100-sheet Face Down
- Media Size: A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm / 3.0" x 5.0" - 8.5" x 14")
- Media Type: Plain / Thick / Thin / Cotton / Colour / Preprinted / Recycled / Lables / CardStock / Bond / Archive / Envelope
- Up to 10-sheet Envelope Capacity
- Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- 300MHz Processor
- 2 LED (Toner, Status) Display
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
Manuals & Downloads
Universal Print Driver Guide
Release date : 2013.05.101.0ENGLISHDownload0.91 MB
Release date : 2011.12.021.0ENGLISHDownload8.18 MB
Release date : 2013.11.05V1.01.38.13MULTI LANGUAGEDownload47.46 MB
Release date : 2013.09.11V1.00.05MULTI LANGUAGEDownload0.21 MB
Release date : 2013.10.28V1.01.01.12MULTI LANGUAGEDownload0.74 MB
- Universal Print Driver Guide
- User Manual
- Easy Printer Manager
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Set IP
- SetIP is for the network IP setting using the MAC address which is the hardware serial number of the network printer card or interface. Especially, it is for the network administrator to set several network IPs at the same time.
- Firmware File