DBD Series digital signage offers you a winning combination of cost-efficiency, ease of installation and optimal performance that enables you to be more productive. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) boosts power and capacity while providing user-friendly content management. Without the need for external media players or PCs, the deployment process is streamlined, saving you time and resources. You can conveniently install this wireless, lightweight digital signage with narrow bezels for an impressive, modern look and clear message delivery 16/7 on bright, 350-nit screens.
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve TCO. To boost efficiency, content deployment and sharing is simplified with a PC-less network connection that lets you plug in a USB and link multiple displays over a daisy chain configuration.
DBD Series digital signage is powered by a significantly upgraded embedded 2nd Generation SSSP. The new quad-core SoC processor substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. The increased power supports interactive digital signage capability that is available for all sizes through an optional Touch Overlay. This innovative feature amplifies your messaging with engaging interactivity, without the need for an additional PC. Now, schools, corporations and other businesses can offer interactive signage with less expense and difficulty. In addition, the 2nd Generation SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage.
With a convenient Wi-Fi dongle option, users can control and wirelessly distribute content to the digital signage solution using mobile devices for convenient content management. The ability to send and schedule content from a mobile device, instead of locating a PC that is connected to the digital signage or finding suitable cable connections simplifies display management.
Experience intuitive, touch-friendly control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI). Frequently used functions are conveniently available on the Home screen in a new matrix design represented by large menu buttons for ease of use. A selection of menu configurations is also displayed on the Home screen, which can be customised to populate repeatedly used menus instead of using the default selection, for quick access. With the addition of the optional Touch Overlay, the Home UI turns into a touch-activated user experience.
DBD Series digital signage also provides powerful content management tools, upgraded for your business use. Features include:
* Multi-channel scheduling. Deliver various scheduled content on several channels for customised messaging.
* Backup player. Stay productive at all times, even in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
* Event schedule. Easily create and provide event schedules to audiences of all types, and automatically update content when event schedules change.
* E-brochure. Design and disseminate e-brochures according to the content schedule for effective mass messaging. Users can also easily flip through the e-brochure to find specific content to share with customers, just like a paper brochure.
Create content more easily and conveniently than ever with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with no additional professional assistance.
Enhance the ambiance of your business environment while elevating your brand image with the DBD Series digital signage sleek, cutting-edge design. The stylish digital signage features ultra-narrow 9.5mm (0.37in) slim bezels in matte black, black hairline, wooden or titanium deco bezels that can be installed as options to match any décor. A 49.9mm (1.97in.) profile and invisible tag-style logo also ensure that the digital signage perfectly complements your interior design.
- Diagonal Size 10.1"
- Panel Type 60 Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1280 x 800
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1695 (H) x 0.1695 (V) (TYP.)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 217.0 (H) x 135.6 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 450 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 900:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 30 ms
- Display Color 16.7 M
- Color Gamut 50%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 HZ
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- Video In HDMI1
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max: 18.7, Typical: 18, BTU (Max): 63.767
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 246.8 x 165.2 x 24.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 300 x 205 x 79 mm
- Set Weight 0.6 kg
- Package Weight 1.2 kg
- VESA Mount 50 x 50 mm
- Bezel Width 14.1 mm
- Media Player Option Type Embedded
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Clock Battery(80 hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, Wi-Fi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot
- Speaker Built in Speaker(1 watts x 1)
- Protection Glass No
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), Image Rotation, Built In MagicInfo Player S2, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, Predefined Templates for Vertical Usage, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe): EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003, VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A, KCC / EK (Korea): Tunerless: KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS CISPR22: 2009, CCC(China): GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST(Russia / CIS): GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1, CCC (China): GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore ): PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico ): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ): IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia ): SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS (India): IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM(Mexico): Tunerless: NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC(Korea): K 60950-1, EAC (Russia): EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO(Brazil): INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM (Australia): IEC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada): cUL, UL(USA): cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany): CE, NEMKO (Norway): CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Regulatory guide, Power Cord, Adapter, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C-Stereo cable, Stand Bar
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Professional Display DBD Series 10” (LH10DBDPLBC/XY)
2017.07.11User Manual ver 03
2017.07.11User Manual ver 03
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, , GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.12.12Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE)