Set the scene right with Lens
With Lens Priority Mode, the camera recognises the attached lens and provides optimised settings for that particular lens. And when you change the lens, the settings automatically readjust for optimal shooting. Just push the i-Function button, rotate the lens and let the camera do the rest.
Take control with the i-Function Lens.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the i-Function Lens meets your needs with its dual modes. An expert can instantly adjust manual settings such as shutter speed and exposure in the P / A / S / M modes, while the built-in Lens Priority mode lets a beginner use different lenses easily and correctly.
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- 23.4 × 15.6mm Image Sensor Size
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.6 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 15.1 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- RGB primary color filter
- Image Stabilization: Lens Shift (depends on Lens)
- Dust Reduction: Super sonic drive