Twice the fun with Dual LCDs
The effortless way to get perfect pictures, Samsung’s 2View PL170 has a generous 1.5” front-side display so you’re part of every image. Preview self-portraits, then click, with you in the frame __ easy. Flip the camera around to enjoy photos on the wide 3.0” display. New features change the view on hard to-capture experiences. Children Mode has built-in and downloadable animation options to keep kids’ attention. Jump Shot offers cues before taking two continuous shot. Self-Timer is a visual countdown to coordinate group shots so everyone smiles at the results. Quickly pressing the top display on / off button efficiently manages power. From now on, no more out of the frame glitches. No more babies caught crying. You will never have more fun with other cameras.
Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut PL170 26mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can now capture full-scale memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, Pict Bridge 1.0
Movie Clip: H.264 (MPEG4.AVC)
- Weight: 113.2g without battery and memory card
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Operationg Humidity: 5 - 85%
- Focusing: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 seconds
- Audio Interface: Microphone (Mono), Internal Speaker (Mono)
- USB 2.0
- AV: NTSC, PAL (user selectable) SCC-AV20
HDMI 1.4: NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
Remarks: HDMI function is available when connected through Type D HDMI Cable (optional).
- DC Power Input: 20pin (4.2V)