Will this accessory work with my product?
Use your model number to find out
Bring out the details with bokeh backgrounds
Beautiful & natural out-of focus image
Take pictures that lovingly express the joy of a wedding or capture the glee on the face of a birthday girl, with the Samsung 45mm mid-telephoto prime lens. Its large F1.8 aperture enables fast shooting for excellent performance, even in low-lit settings. And its circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce a shallow depth of field with bokeh that creates a sense of wonder. Thanks to superb sharpness and high contrast, you’ll enjoy foreground images with little to no distortion and backgrounds with a smooth, creamy blur.
Quietly captures professional quality
Smooth and silent AF System
While you can’t always demand quiet on the set, you can shoot high-quality video or snap crisp photos without the distracting whir of a noisy autofocus. The Samsung 45mm mid-telephoto prime lens uses a high-performance micro-stepping motor to ensure quiet operation. Because the action is smoother, picture-taking feels more natural. And when you play back your video, your audience will be able to focus on the sights and sounds you intended, not noise from your lens.
A compact lens that delivers immense results
High portability with compact size, lightweight
Shoot like a professional while traveling like a tourist. The pocket-sized Samsung 45mm mid-telephoto prime lens weighs a mere 115 grams for easy portability, even when you’re carrying several other lightweight and compact NX lenses. You’ll always be prepared for a perfect—and completely spontaneous—portrait moment.
- Samsung 45mm F1.8
- Elements in Groups : 7 elements in 6 groups
- F1.8 (Min. F22), (Number of Blades : 9 , Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.45m
- Lens Hood : Included
- i-Scene Mode : Night, Portrait, Beauty shot, Children, Backlight, Sports
- Approx. 115g (without hood)
- Operating Humidity : 5 ~ 85%
- 45mm (equivalent to 69.3mm in 35mm format)
- Angle of View : 34.7°
- Samsung NX Mount
- Maximum Magnification : Approx. 0.13X
- Filter Size : 43mm
- Max. Diameter x Length : 62.0 x 44.5mm
- Operating Temperature : 0 ~ 40°C