Keep it on and keep it cool.
With Smart Saver, you no longer have to go through the annoyance of turning your air conditioner off as soon as you feel the room is sufficiently cooled, and then turning it back on when the room begins to warm back up. Smart Saver automatically runs the AC in the least amount of time necessary to keep the room comfortable, saving electricity up to 31% so your bill stays low and you stay cool.
Comfort Care helps you enjoy your environment.
You might have the AC set at the perfect temperature, but that doesn’t mean you’ll always be perfectly comfortable. In fact, temperature is only one part of the equation in achieving total comfort. Even as the AC holds steady at your precise, ideal temperature, varying levels of humidity in the air can compromise your comfort. But Samsung’s Comfort Care technology measures the humidity and temperature of the room and adjusts both automatically until the comfort index is reached.
Wake up in a good mood with Good Sleep.
Missing out on a good night’s sleep can mean bad news for your day. That’s why Samsung’s Good Sleep feature creates an ideally comfortable climate in your bedroom. With a precise temperature control system and automatic moisture adjustment, all three vital stages of your sleep is protected from humidity and heat so you wake up fully refreshed and ready to take on a new day. Good Sleep not only saves you precious minutes and hours of potentially lost sleep, it also saves up to 36% in energy consumption compared to the normal cooling mode.
- 7.5m³/min Air Circulation (Max)
- 9,000Btu/hr Capacity (Cooling)
- 2.6kW Cooling Capacity
- 2,268Kcal/hr Cooling Capacity
- 3 watts / watts EER Cooling Energy Efficiency
- 10.23Btu/hW EER (Cooling) Energy Efficiency
- 1l/hr Moisture Removal
- 36 / 26dBA Noise Level (Indoor High / Low)
- 48dBA Noise Level (Outdoor High)
- 820 x 285 x 190mm Net Dimension (Indoor)
- 660 x 475 x 242mm Net Dimension (Outdoor)
- 8.40kg Net Weight (Indoor)
- 21.52kg Net Weight (Outdoor)