News & Alerts2012.02.18
- User Manual, 3.78 MB
- RELEASED 2014.02.13
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- 1. The refrigerator is not operating at all or the temperature is too high. (both side of the refrigerator body too hot)
- The food in refrigerator is frozen.
- The front corners and body sides of the appliance are warm and condensation starts to from.
- You can hear a liquid bubbling in the refrigerator
- My refrigerator is running and not cold enough, what are some things that I could check for ?