Get The Most Out of Your Product
- FAQs -  How to delete download file from internet for Galaxy S II
- FAQs -  How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy S® II to my computer for Tethering (use as a Wireless Modem)?
- FAQs -  Why doesn't the HDMI cable for my Galaxy SII (GT-I9100) work with my Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300) handset?
- FAQs -  How do I connect my T-Mobile Galaxy S™ II to my TV
- FAQs -  How to create Speed-Dial entries on the Samsung Galaxy S II handset?
Software Upgrade Thru Kies
An easy way to upgrade to the latest software available for your mobile phone, and enjoy improved functionality and other enhancements.
Samsung Kies connects your mobile phone to your personal computer, making it easier for you to synchronize data between devices and find new apps.
Protect your personal information and recover a lost phone. Samsung Dive lets you control and track your mobile remotely.
Find and download a tremendous selection of high-quality apps, including games, news, reference, social networking, navigation, and more.