Hi-Fi sound quality
Fill the room with warm and rich tones produced by the Samsung AirTrack. The vacuum tube filters out unnecessary noise to provide the cleanest and purest of sound.
Connect your TV and AirTrack easily through Bluetooth to gain better sound with SoundShare. You can simultaneously turn on and manage the volume of your TV and AirTrack with Bluetooth or HDMI connectivity.
The built-in installation sensor automatically detects the speaker’s position and calibrates the sound for maximum output and optimal sound quality.
- 310 Watts Total Power
- 2.1 Channel
- Dolby Digital available
- DTS available
- 3D Sound Plus Available
- Vertical Surround available
- Smart Volume available
- Auto Sound Calibration(ASC) available
- Lip Sync available
- Sound Modes (DSP) x 6ea
- Crystal Amplifier Pro available
- Vacuum Tube Amp available
- Auto Power Link available
- Installation Position Sensor available
- 943 x 57 x 120mm Spk (Main) Net Dimension (WxHxD)
- 291 x 369 x 291mm Sub Woofer Net Dimension (1-Piece)
- 1,006 x 455 x 346mm One Packing Dimension
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main): 0.45 Watts
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 0.45 Watts
- Operating Power Consumption (Main): 24 Watts
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 20 Watts
- Free Voltage Adaptor
- AAC available
- MP3 available
- WAV Available
- WMA available
- OGG decoding available
- FLAC decoding available
- Anyent+ (HDMI-CEC) available
- USB Host 2.0 Available
- Bluetooth Available
- SoundShare available
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) available
- HDMI Out available
- 1ea of HDMI Input
- 1ea of Audio Input
- 1ea of Optical Input
- Wireless Active Sub Woofer
- 4 Way 6 Speaker
- Main Speaker Net Weight: 2.2kg
- Sub Woofer Speaker Net Weight: 7.25kg
- One Packing Gross Weight: 15.7kg
- ASC MIC (5m) available)
- Audio Cable (1.2m) available
Surround Sound - No Strings Attached
Rear wireless speakers eliminate the tangled chaos of speaker cords.
Get form, function, and quality sound.
Your Home Theater Blueprint
Home theaters aren't "one size fits all." You need the equipment that matches your space.
Feng shui your setup.