Slim bezel, anti-reflective display
The anti-reflective 14.0” HD LED display produces images with the sharpest details and boldest colours. Its matt surface has less mirror effect, so you can use it for longer, even outdoors, without your eyes getting tired. And with a slim bezel that's as thin as a finger it’s also much smaller and lighter to carry.
Anti-fingerprint finish – Quality made to last
Life on the move is challenging, so notebooks can easily become scratched even after a small amount of use. To protect against the risk of everyday bumps and knocks a robust Samsung Duracase casing, with a special scratch-resistant and anti-fingerprint surface, will keep your notebook looking stylish and like new for longer.
BatteryLife Plus – Anti-aging battery technology
Samsung's intelligent battery charging uses anti-aging technology so the battery keeps 80% of its original capacity for up to 1,000 recharges – that’s up to 3x longer than a typical battery, which is normally just over 300 cycles. Making our batteries more economical and environmentally friendly as fewer batteries need to be replaced over the lifecycle.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic (64-bit)
- 14.0" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Anti-Reflective
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Shared with System Memory
- 320GB S-ATAII Hard Drive (5,400RPM)
- Super Multi Dual Layer
- HD Audio
- 3 watts Stereo Speaker (1.5 watts x 2)
- Web Camera
- VGA available
- HDMI available
- Mic-in available
- Internal Mic available
- Intel® Celeron™ Processor B815 (1.60GHz, 2MB)
- 332.0 x 231.0 x 29.0 - 34.9mm
(13.00" x 9.00" x 1.14" - 1.37")
- 2.2kg (4.85 lbs)
- 2GB DDR3 System Memory at 1,333MHz (2GB x 1)
- 2 DIMM Slots
- Intel HM65
- 10 / 100 / 1,000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 802.11bg/n 1 x 1 (up to 150Mbps)
- Bluetooth 3.0
Netbook or Notebook?
Which is right for you? Find out what to look for in order to make a savvy and cost-effective choice.
Get all the pros and cons.