Impossibly Thin. Impeccably Crafted.
The Samsung Series 9 makes it so easy to carry - and so unique - you won’t want to be without it. It’s uniformly flat and only 0.5 inch (12.9mm) deep thanks to Samsung's engineering craftsmanship. Its super-slim components, like the LCD panel, fan and memory, are tailor-made just for the Series 9. And an innovative single shell body enables them to be seamlessly and precisely built into the frame.
Never Before Seen Design
Complement your own sense of style with an exclusive premium look unlike any other and the refined aerodynamic design of the Samsung Series 9. Its sleek, 100% aluminum body has been sand-blasted to achieve an elegant matt-finish. And it’s accentuated by a sophisticated Mineral Ash Black colour and beautifully crafted features.
Samsung Fast Solutions
Say goodbye to wasted time and stress with a blazingly fast performance. With Samsung Fast Solutions, the Series 9 boasts the world's fastest boot-up time in just 9.8 seconds*. So you’ll never left waiting around when you need to get things done.
You can work and play even more efficiently with an “instant on”. Fast Start wakes your notebook from sleep in 1.4 seconds*. This innovative hybrid sleep mode combines the fast start-up of sleep with the stability of hibernation.
Fast Data Access
Get the information you need - when you need it! A Solid State Drive (SSD) provides signficantly faster start up and data access times compared to a HDD. And with no moving parts it's less prone to errors and damage.
* Speed will vary depending on the CPU and SSD configurations, applications used and wireless settings.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- 13.3" SuperBright 400nit HD+ LED Display (1600 x 900), Anti-Reflective
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Shared with System Memory
- 128GB Solid state Drive
- HD Audio
- 3 watts Stereo Speaker (1.5 watts x 2)
- 1.3 megapixel HD Webcam
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 3317U (1.70GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
- 313.8 x 218.5 x 12.9mm (12.3" x 8.6" x 0.5")
- 1.16kg (2.55lbs)
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1,600MHz (4GB x 1, DDP Type)
- Intel HM75
- 10 / 100 / 1,000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (Dongle Bundle)
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235, 2 x 2 802.11abg/n (up to 300Mbps), Widi Support
Netbook or Notebook?
Which is right for you? Find out what to look for in order to make a savvy and cost-effective choice.
Get all the pros and cons.